Sunday, August 10, 2008

Purges

I had plans to throughly scrub the bathrooms as well as part of the fridge but I am unsurprisingly too weak for the aforementioned chores. I think I will purge my closet instead. Closer to 30 than 20 (gasp!) , I have finally come to realize that my wardrobe requires a major makeover, which I am trying to achieve by sneaking in new clothes one sale at a time.

I wonder what to do with the old clothes. Some can go straight to a g'mach or Goodwill, but others need to make some money back for their loyal owner. I haven't had much luck with eBay or luach.com. Yard Sale? Maybe. But if that means I'd have to dry clean dozens of sweaters, I'd rather just give them away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eBay is only really good for brand names that people want. I would gmach them to needy families.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home